1. PROJECT BODE
-The project that we focus on is the self-advocacy of migrants in Slovenia.
-We learned the basic literature of advocacy in the Slovene language.
-Also the articles from constitutional law for Migrants in Slovenia.
-We also had an expert to learn the basic website setup and an expert from the lawyer office PIC to learn our rights and to ask the most frequent questions.
-After 3 weeks of a series of workshops we finally had our certificates and celebrated it with good food, music and good company from more than 8 different countries.
2. PROJECT MIGRANTS GIVING VOICE TO MIGRANTS – 10TH ENOLONČNICA
-We had our Enolončnica as usual. The migrants show that promotes the cultural diversity in Slovenia. Our guest was from Peru and we had a nice talk about migration, and integration based on real stories.
3. PROJECT MIGRANT NET – NETWORKING CONFERENCE IN MUNICIPALITY OF LJ
-We had an invitation from the municipality of Ljubjana to join the conference on the executed projects by the municipality and other stakeholders regarding migration and integration.
4. WORKSHOP FOR INTERCULTURAL MEDIATORS IN SLOVENIA
-We had an invitation from the Slovenska Filantropija to talk about the competencies of intercultural mediators and to listen to real stories to build up our intercultural skills.
5. PROJECT SHARED SPACES SHARED FUTURES WITH CENTER ROG
-We attended an international conference organized by Center ROG in Cukrarna Ljubljana to present our project to the public and other stakeholders. With our partner NGOs, we have shared our findings and given our suggestions to have a better future for all in Slovenia and under the roof of Center ROG.
6. PROJECT LET’S POP UP THE BUBBLES – PRESS CONFERENCE
-We were invited to present our “Let’s Pop the Bubbles” project in the program where the most outstanding 3 EU projects of the year were introduced in Slovenia, which was organized by CNVOS.
7. MEDIA NEWS ABOUT OUR PROJECT AND ASSOCIATION
– Mrs. Polona from the newspaper DELO had an interview with us. In the news, we presented our project, our vision and mission, and the main problems for migrants in Slovenia to the wider public.
8. PROJECT – MIROVNI INŠTITUT/DRUŠTVO GMAJNA/INFO KOLPA – EMPOWERING MIGRANT’S VOICES IN INTEGRATION
– We were invited to a roundtable organized by Mirovni Inštitut to share our experiences and brainstorm to build up methods together to empower migrants in Slovenia.
You can watch the video from the link below.
Please don’t forget to subscribe to our Youtube page.